Perth Centre for Photography members are important contributors towards the development of PCP's Annual Program.
A small annual membership fee helps to support the continuation of PCP’s annual exhibition program and to further develop its education program. Whether you are a supporting photography aficionado or a practicing photographer becoming a PCP member not only shows your support for PCP, but it also entitles you to a wide variety of great benefits.
PCP Membership is only $35 for Student/Concession, $55 for General and $150 for organisations/institutions
(multi-year and group memberships are now available)
PCP encourages all those interested in photography to support PCP by becoming a member.
- Common area access and WIFI during gallery hours.
- Discounted hire of after hours space for professional events.
- Subscription to the PCP e-newsletter containing information on photography related events, competitions and opportunities nationally and internationally.
- Invitation to submit your photography related news or content to the PCP Newsletter.
- Notification of related industry opportunities via email.
- Invitations to exhibition opening preview events and other members events.
- Members are notified first of group exhibition, learning opportunities and competitions.
- Discounts on PCP workshops, discussions and seminars.
- Discounts on entry fees for PCP’s competition program (IRIS, CLIP, UNCOVER)
- Advice/referral where possible in photographic related areas.
- Invitation to exhibit work alongside other photographic artists during the Collective exhibition.
- Industry discounts (see list).
Membership benefits may vary with time. Please check in frequently for an updated list.